Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quick pictures

Kate looked in the mirror after this hair-do and said I am sleeping beauty. Here she is practicing for future piano recitals.




The pose.


Always got to "See" the pictures.


Big CHEESE!



Just in case you are wondering we are wearing our PJ's. Comfy and cozy in the house. Instead of being all stressed out about what to wear and match or will Kate destroy her hair before Kat comes to take our picture we went with the casual look. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Raegan said...

I love all these pictures. Too cute! Your card picture is perfect.
I need to have you send me some pictures big so I can print them out. Even the 3x5 of Kate I printed is fuzzy.

Ben and Ashley said...

So very cute!! Definitely a good idea that I might steal for next year! Hope you had a merry christmas. Looks like you had a lot of fun!