Tuesday, February 3, 2009

NO!






NO...Do you want to eat? Do you want to get down? Do you want to come with me? NO, that is the answer I get to everything now. I always new Kate was very independent, from the first day, I knew. That need to do things herself is so strong. She is learning and growing so fast I can hardly keep up with her.

WHAT'S NEW!
Kate all of a sudden loves the johnny jumper again and goes crazy jumping around.
She has figured out how to ride the plasma car all by herself. (I highly recommend you get one holds up to 250 lbs and is hours of fun when you are trapped in the house for the winter. www.plasmacar.com)
She loves to play with her friend Eden.
Mom and Dad got called to be nursery leaders just in time for Kate to go to nursery. yeah.
Dad got a new job!
Mom started coaching club volleyball.
We got a fish tank.

1 comment:

Lindsy Hartsock said...

hey i hear between 18-24 months they are learning like 20 words a day or something like that...so hopefully the phase will come and go really fast :)